Thursday, 4 October 2012

Places / Exhibitions I want to visit

Here are some exhibitions and places I intend to visit as they are relevant to my practice as a designer. Recording them here so I don't forget about them!
___________

LONDON.

I think a visit to London will be order to visit a few studios and see some exhibitions, and I might try and link this in with going to new blood and new designers next year.

Fedrigoni London Showroom - Pick up paper samples, browse through their collection of paper...


YCN Shop - See the work of their illustrators, and maybe buy some nice inspiring pieces...

72 Rivington Street,London, EC2A 3AY


possibly: arrange a visit?

New Designers 2013

I have been for the past two years to Part 1, which has been relevant, because of the large amount of illustration displayed, and also because of my interest in graphic design for fashion. I would like to go to Part 2 as well next year to see the graphic design side.


New Blood 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment